Monday 22 June 2015

Great Hotels Near Shar Abu Dhabi

My recent trip to the second largest city in the Middle East was quite an amazing experience. One should never forget the best moments in life in Abu Dhabi. Even though the temperature was soaring due to the hotel’s proximity to the desert, my stay was a relaxing and cool one. The hotel offers the great liwa desert safari in Abu Dhabi and I got a great deal. It was quite a unique experience with the best safari ever. There are many hotels near shah but I chose Almarfa Liwa hotel in Abu Dhabi. Believe me it was a wise decision I took. Many hotels near Shah in Abu Dhabi are not as good as the Almarfa Liwa Hotel. Every aspect of their hospitality was at par with their expectations and the staff there was very welcoming from the moment I stepped into the hotel. The check in was smooth and without any delay, my room was given. Since I checked in late afternoon, I wanted to have lunch and the team in the kitchen understood my urgency and ensured my lunch was served before thirty minutes.

hotels near Shah

Liwa Hotel - Al Marfa Pearl Hotels

Next aspect I would like to talk about here is the ambiance of the hotel. The hotel offers excellent ambiance where guests are made to feel very homely and people usually stay here for longer period of time. Almarfa Liwa is a great hotel in Abu Dhabi and I would love to come back to it again in the near future. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment